Monday, September 27, 2010

Candy



i'm really obsessed with gelato and candy pastel colours.. i bought a few dresses on ebay that are so pretty, lots of colour for summer.. i also want a pair of clogs. and a satchel. i have been working SO much. so i'm going ebay ccrazy. online shopping will be the death of me.





also i got my hair done, like 2 months ago was supposed to look like this:


but ended like this..



so need to have way more dark blonde down further with the roots, but my hairdresser wouldn't do it how i wanted. she reckoned it would look like i had real bad regrowth . i also ordered really light blonde extensions for the bottom part of my hair..



2 comments:

  1. oooohhh buy me stuff on ebay ;)
    cutieee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha never im already being poor from to much stuff! :(

    ReplyDelete